onsdag 6. april 2011

Unusual.

I'm unusually happy today. I got to school on time for once, had a midterm, ended early and had my bestie come over. We ate pizza. No wonder I'm fat :)

I figured I'd make a list of facts about myself, so..that's what I'm doing today.











- I'm 5'7
- I have dark brown hair down to my waist
- I'm a natural blonde
- I've been biting my nails since I was 3, I recently quit, and I'm extremely proud of that
- I'm a vegetarian
- I'm an atheist
- I'm pretty much addicted to pepsi max
- I love cooking
- I enjoy reading
- My favorite book is Prozac Nation
- My taste in music is insane, I'm all over the place, I like everything from Fiona Apple to Opeth
- My favorite song is John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
- I love singing
- I'm going to be a primary school teacher
- I have been diagnosed with an eating disorder
- I also suffer from depression and social anxiety
- I think wallowing in your own misery is therapeutic somehow
- I take sleeping pills to..sleep at night
- My mother is an alcoholic
- I've been having the same nightmare since I was 11, it scares me now just as much as it did back then
- That one nightmare is about running..and then drowning. It's terrible
- My cellphone is pink and 3 years old, I think it might die soon
- My iPod broke when some lady sat on it while I was in Spain,.I now use a cheap mp3-player, so totally not the same thing
- One of my favorite movies is Girl, Interrupted. I have yet to read the book, but I am very much looking forward to it
- I drink, and smoke on occation, but I've never done drugs
- I have few, but very close friends, and I like it that way
- I love, love, love CSI and similar shows
- I want to have kids, but I'm worried about being a bad mother
- I wear either converse or high heels, nothing else
- I like wearing dresses, they make me feel pretty
- I usually fake my smile
- I cut myself at times, which I think is an embarrassing habit
- I like being alone, but I hate feeling lonely
- I usually have a cold from August - May. And then I get seriously ill during my summer vacation. Score 1 to bacteria/viruses.
- My left boob is bigger than my right one
- I wear way too much makeup
- I have 2 younger siblings, and 1 stepsister that is as old as me
- The last piece of meat I ate was chicken, and I had it back in 2006
- I think roses smell icky
- I like spending all day in bed, with music and a good book
- I eat pasta whenever I've been out drinking, and I'm rarely hungover - coincidence? I think not.
- My bestie gave me a fish for christmas. I had never had a fish before that.
- Me & my hula hoop are very close friends, even though it gives me bruises
- I fall over all the time, down flights of stairs, trip over my own feet while walking or just...losing my balance when standing still.
- I've always wanted to punch someone in the face
-..or stick a fork in someones eye
- I have crazy moods
- I write insanely long lists about myself and post them online.

- Sarah

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar