mandag 11. april 2011

Leave.

I'm sick of being alone. But I don't want to be around people.

My mother is home, she's usually at her boyfriends place, but not today, not now. Sometimes I feel like she's just here to taunt me. Just to show me that I am not the boss of my own life. She can hurt me if she wants to. I have nowhere to go. It's like she's laughing at me, not smiling, but laughing. Evil. Devious. "Haha, I can drink if I want to, there's nothing you can do about it. If I choose to tell you that you're worthless, again, you won't be able to say anything back to me. I own this apartment, I can kick you out. You are a nobody, you have nowhere to go, even I, your own mother, I hate you. And I wish you were never born."
I want her to leave me alone. I want to finish school so I can get out of here. When I'm done I'll leave. Leave her. Kick her out of my life, and I'm never gonna talk to her again. I'm glad she doesn't know. Maybe it'll take her by surprise, and maybe, just maybe she'll miss me a little.

- Sarah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar