fredag 8. april 2011

I love you.

Last night a guy I know told me he loves me. Someone loves me. I've been crushing on him since..forever. You know what sucks though? He lives 6 hours away from me. By airplane. Crap.
But it was nice anyway.
He knows all about my everything. My mom, my eating, my cutting, the depression, anxiety..everything. He said it didn't make a difference. That it only makes me stronger. I don't believe him, but that also was nice to hear.
He said I was a beautiful liar. And that I have "fucking awesome legs".
Made me giggle.
I don't think he's seen my roadmaplegs. I mean, I wear skirts and dresses, but the cuts are so far up that nobody can see them. So..from mid-thigh and down, my legs are fucking awesome. According to him anyway. I like that. I've always thought I was repulsive, but now? I'm still repulsive..but I'm a tiny little bit less repulsive than I was last week.

This makes me want to tell people. Like when I think someone looks nice - I'll tell them. It really can brighten their mood. Awesome.

- Sarah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar